Russian-language editor wanted
OC Media is searching for a Tbilisi-based Russian-language editor.
To be considered for the position, the candidate should:
- Be a native Russian speaker;
- Have a good command of English;
- Have a high level of familiarity with the Caucasus region;
- Have previous experience in Russian-language editing;
- Share a commitment to OC Media’s values.
To apply, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Russian editor) and include:
- Your CV;
- Your cover letter;
- Three references (name, position, email, phone number).
OC Media is offering a highly competitive salary for the successful candidate.
Only selected applicants will be notified and invited for interview on a rolling basis. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to undergo a short assessment of editing skills.
Freelance contributors wanted
OC Media welcomes pitches for articles on social developments in the Caucasus region. We offer compensation for stories of a maximum of 1,200 words in length, written in English or Russian. The list of topics OC Media is interested in covering includes but is not limited to: human rights, labour relations, conflict, gender, the environment, ethnic and religious minorities, and social issues generally.
If you want to contribute to OC Media, please write to email@example.com and include:
- Your CV;
- A written pitch (approximately 5 sentences) for your selected topics;
- Links to your previously published material (in any language).
For republishing inquiries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the team
If you want to reach out to the team behind OC Media, please join our closed Facebook Group.