OC Media is seeking a full-time Editor.
OC Media is seeking a full-time editor to work with our multinational team from our Tbilisi office.
Start date: Negotiable
- Native-level English language.
- Demonstratable knowledge of the Caucasus.
- Prior experience in journalism.
- An eye for detail.
- A commitment to OC Media’s values.
- Based in Tbilisi or willing to relocate.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answer directly to the Editor-in-Chief.
- Edit and proofread news, feature stories, and other content.
- Check content for factual inaccuracies.
- Work with journalists to improve their work, including asking questions, requesting
additional information, and providing feedback.
- Coordinate with other editors to proofread and edit content for social media and other
- Assist with social media and outreach.
- Assist the Editor-in-Chief with other editorial tasks where needed.
What we offer:
- Remuneration starting at $885 gross per month.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Health insurance.
- Two days of paid leave per month + national holidays.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Space and guidance to work on personal projects within the organisation.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, and contact details of 3 references to [email protected] (subject: Editor position).
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is selected.